The Eth Cepher (3RD Edition)
The Cepher is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that:
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Restores the Aleph Tav 9,837 times, which have previously been omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 74 books previously canonized as the Bible.
- Also includes the books of Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 2-4 Ezra (Esdras), 1-2 Baruk, and 1-4 Makkabiym (Maccabees), for 87 books in all.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Transliterates over 3100 Hebrew names without substitution.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet that provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a listing of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles. Corrects the errors (for the first time) in the Song of Solomon, in Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Matthew 23 as well as other notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
Printed in a readable 9 point Cambria type font on high quality 45 lb paper that doesn’t bleed through.
Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide. Includes satin ribbon place holder.
Measures 18 cm x 26 cm x 7cm, Weighs 2.4 kg.