http://bildworterbuch.info/slots/alley-cats-slots-play-video-slot-games-online-play-for-free/ What is the את eth CEPHER?
The Hebrew word את (eth in English) means divine, and the Hebrew word ספר (cepher in English) means book; hence, the את Eth-CEPHER is the “Divine Book”.
This is the Most Complete and accurate Bible. 87 books.
The eth Cepher is a comprehensive restoration of the sacred scripture that:
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Restores the Aleph Tav 9,837 times, which have previously been omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 74 books previously canonized as the Bible.
- Also includes the books of Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 2-4 Ezra (Esdras), 1-2 Baruk, and 1-4 Makkabiym (Maccabees), for 87 books in all.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Transliterates over 3100 Hebrew names without substitution.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet that provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a listing of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles. Corrects the errors (for the first time) in the Song of Solomon, in Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Matthew 23 as well as other notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
MORE ON THE את CEPHER.
The את CEPHER sets forth the Sacred Names
- Transliterates the names of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit without substitution.
The את CEPHER is a complete collection of sacred scripture.
- Includes 87 inspired and historical books in the chronological order of their writing.
The את CEPHER restores the את throughout the text.
- Omitted in other translations, the Aleph Tav has been restored over 10,000 times.
Available In Our Store; Buy Now;