CLEARANCE SALES ON NOW!!! REDUCED PRICE TO CLEAR STOCK.
THE TRUE AND MOST ACCURATE BIBLE. YOU CANT MISS OUT ON THE REAL DEAL.
The Eth-CEPHER —–£95(including Packaging and Postage).
10% Discount Already Applied.
The Bank details for online payments or before the counter payments are:
Account name: True Disciples Of Christ Ministries (or TDOCM in brief)
Sort Code: 09-01-28
Account number: 92920250
For PayPal Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Eth-Cepher-/201876129775?hash=item2f00c147ef:g:skwAAOSwDmBY39fO to order through eBay and pay via PayPal. But because of eBay charges and deduction from sellers, the cost is higher by £10 on eBay to help us cover eBay charges and commissions.
Postage: First Class recorded delivery (Signature needed on delivery).
The Eth-CEPHER (The Divine Book)
The Hebrew word eth ( את) means divine, and the Hebrew word
cepher( ספר) means book, scroll, letter or writing. Hence, the אתCEPHER is the “Divine Book”.
This unique collection of sacred scripture restores much of what has been removed and/or incorrectly interpreted in the Bible for centuries!
- Sets forth a translation, rather than a substitution of the names of the Father, Son and HolySpirit.
- Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places without substitution.
- Includes the Aleph Tavאתover 9,300 times, which have previously been omitted in otherEnglish translations.
- Includes all of the 81 previously canonized books, plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) &Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk and Additions to Esther, for 87 books in total, presented in the chronological order of the writing.
- Corrects the errors (for the first time) in ShiyrHaShiriym (Song of Solomon), Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23, and corrects several othernotorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
- Restores the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles chronicling Paul’s journey to Spain.
- Includes several charts such as the Hebrew alphabet, the Hebrew Names of God and a Hebrew-to-English list of the most common names & places found in scripture.
- Presents 13 original historical maps.
- Measuring 7”x 10”, this book weighs 5.5 pounds and is printed in a highly readable 9 point Cambria font on sturdy 45 poundpaper with ample line spacing and margins.
- Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather with gold embossing.